Best overall hoodie under $100 (deal)
- Everlane classic - These are $120 hoodies at $65, they have a "Choose what you pay" model in the online shop for some of the other items but not this one. These hoodies have topped multiple 'best hoodie under $100' articles and lists.
- Flint and Tinder 10y - cutting it close at $98, these are worth it.
- Kellsport 18oz Heavyweight - heavy weight.
Top 5 low-end
You just want the best hoodie for the money. You probably won't be wearing this for a lifetime but these should comfortable and they should last. The best of these are still all thicker than a standard hoodie.
- American Giant - So close to mid-tier, nice weight, just missing a few details
- Los Angeles apparel 14oz - 14oz is heavy.
- Arborwear double-thick - 5.8lbs hoodie.
- Left Field New York - Super heavy classic New York hoodie.
- Champion Japan - If you can find your size
Top 5 mid-tier
You want a hoodie that you can wear for years and you will love, be careful people will want to borrow these.
- Todd Snyder + Champion
Top 5 high-end
These are nearly impossible to get in larger sizes.
You want one of the best hoodies on the planet and everyone will want one and ask where you got it, never ever loan one of these out, you will never see it again.
- Real McCoy's Full-zip - This is the best of the best.
- Iron Heart Ultra heavy - made for motorcycling.
- The Strike Gold - Thick and lush
- Merz B Schwanen full-zip - German loopwheeled hoodie.
- Loopwheeler - The most famous of all hoodie makers.