H.H. note: From a kickstarter, this heavyweight hoodie came to the world.
The description below (from their site) lists the fabric as 23 oz fleece, which would be very heavy indeed, it would make this the runner up for heaviest hoodie.
Because of a few extras like the media pocket, this hoodie edges out the American Giant to enter the mid-tier
A 10-Year investment in your closet. A 10-Year investment in America.
Flint and Tinder is an American brand, through and through, and the 10-Year Hoodie is a truly American product, passing through the hands of 20+ American workers on its journey to your doorstep. The uncompromising construction starts with a beefy 23 oz fleece from South Carolina, heavy-duty zippers from Georgia and twill tape from Philadelphia. It’s all expertly cut, sewn and washed in Los Angeles into a premium sweatshirt that’ll grow with you, the way your favorite sweatshirt should — softer with wear and backed by the stories of a decade. And you’ll love the fit. We guarantee it.
Building off the success of their record-breaking Kickstarter, our brothers at Flint and Tinder rebuilt the 10-Year Hoodie from the ground up. They switched to a beefy yet insanely comfortable fabric. They upgraded the metal hardware. They perfected the structured fit. Other highlights include:
- Structured and flattering fit
- Double-lined hood keeps out the cold
- Secret inside media pocket for your phone or wallet
- Metal-tipped drawcords
- Each reinforced seam carefully considered for durability
- Cotton from the Mississippi Delta
- 23 oz extra soft fleece from South Carolina
- Twill-reinforced seams made in Philadelphia
- Fabric is a soft yet durable blend of 70% cotton / 30% poly
- Heavy-duty zippers machined in Georgia
- Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
The 10-Year Guarantee
Every stitch tells a story. As the years go on, your hoodie will become more comfortable, recognizable and unique to you. We've made our 10-Year Hoodie to last for the next decade, so if your hoodie rips, tears, or otherwise comes apart at the seams, let us know and we’ll repair it.
- The 10-year Hoodie has a relaxed fit that’s true to size, take your normal jacket or hoodie size
- For the absolute best personal fit, measure one of your best fitting sweatshirts or hoodies and compare to the garment measurements below
Huckberry / Flint and Tinder
When we brought Flint and Tinder into the Huckberry family, we asked F&T's head designer to radically improve the 10-Year Hoodie. Why mess with a product that raised a cool million on Kickstarter and has already earned a legion of fans and five-star reviews? Well, we believe that success breeds complacency, and complacency breeds failure. So we took our golden hoodie back to the drawing board. We switched to an insanely comfortable fabric. We upgraded the metal hardware. We perfected the structured fit. And just like the OG version, we made it entirely in America and kept it under a hundred bucks. It's why the 10-Year Hoodie isn't a cost but an investment. A 10-Year investment in your closet. A 10-Year investment in America. And it's why we can't keep these bad boys in stock.